At the Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ (ALJC) we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use the ALJC’s services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- The ALJC collects personal information only when you voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other ALJC sources such as our Member Directory.
- The Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including our Member Directory and Church Locator.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve ALJC technologies and services.
- We DO NOT share aggregated personal or non-personal information with third parties outside of the Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and none other locations. Depending on your location this may mean that, in some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.